Before the show:
- List your personal and company goals for the show
- Read the show's promotional materials to determine who to see.
- Hone in on the seminar sessions that will most address your listed goals.
During the show:
- Use the Event Guide to note the location of the exhibitors you most want to see.
- Attend seminars and workshops.
- Take advantage of show specials, discounts, and sales.
After the show:
- Make notes on exhibits or displays that you liked.
- Sort through the brochures, and business cards gathered and only keep those of interest.
- Try to make contact with everyone you met at the show within two weeks. Stay fresh in their minds.