4 Reasons to take action NOW
It's that time of year when we here at RPE begin to get questions about equipment recertification and service. Here are a few questions and the reasons to take action now:
"When is the best time to send in our equipment for inspection and service?"
- When your equipment shows signs of wear and tear or is malfunctioning.
- Avoid last minute pre-season panic by sending out your equipment for inspection and recertification at the end of your season.
"If I didn't use my (fill in the blank) this year, is it still necessary to re-certify?"
- Yes, if the manufacturer requires annual recertification.
- ACCT requires that you follow all manufacturer's recommendations.
"My equipment seems fine, must I really have it inspected this year?"
- Many companies, like Head Rush Technologies, Bornack and Edelrid, among others, require yearly inspection for recertification regardless of appearance.
- If the manufacturer requires annual inspection, ACCT requires annual inspection.
The BEST reason to have your equipment inspected and recertified according to the manufacturers' recommendations: Customer safety!