When you've got some smaller climbers...
Head Rush Technologies has added a new member to it's family of free fall devices, the NEW QUICKjump XS. The new device is perfect for use in family entertainment centers, Aerial Adventure Parks with low courses for a younger/smaller or any kind of kid-oriented activity center.
- Works for facilities with lower mounting heights of between 15 and 26 feet.
- Is specifically designed for participants from 35 to 150 lbs.
- Features the same true free fall feeling of the regular and XL QUICKjump to give the younger rider a "stomach-flipping" thrill.
- Simple to install and easy to relocate.
- The line retracts quickly and smoothly for high throughput.
- Minimal maintenance and low cost of ownership.