D4 Work/Rescue Descender by ISC
The NEW D4 Work/Rescue Descender features a unique and innovative cam action, which offers precise control at slow or fast speeds. The progressive cam works by way of one cam operating inside another cam.
The D4 has a 240kg (500lbs) working load limit making it suitable for two-man rescue, without the need for the creation of extra friction. The handle mechanism is designed to rotate through 360º making its use easier and simpler. The handle itself is made from aluminum and is coated in a specially chosen paint which provides extra grip. The handle rotation is accompanied by audible clicks which help the user identify the correct position of the handle.
- · Height (inches):5 1/2
- · Width (inches):3 1/4
- · Thickness (inches):3 7/8
- · Compatible with Rope Diameter Range: 10.5-11.5mm (7/16")
- · Panic Break: Yes
- · Number of Persons: 2
- · Body Material: Aluminum
- · Cam Material: Stainless Steel
- · Body Finish: Anodized
- · Minimum Breaking Strength (kN):16
- · Minimum Breaking Strength (lbf):3597