FG-9 by Bornack
The FG 9 lift device is able to lift the participant upward to unweight their lanyard by turning the wheel. After unclipping the lanyard, the staff member can lower the participant to the ground with a speed limiting gear. The participant is never unclipped from the safety system during this procedure.
- Rappel brake FG 9 with carabiner for suspension
- Lifting device (crank mechanism with fold-in grip and jam cleat for fixing the rope in place)
- Rescue rope with stitched BORNACK end terminations and carabiner
- Carabiner with safety lock
- Weather-proof, ergonomically designed backpack for transportation
- Comes with 20m of rope