The IronGrip BG-100 is the industry standard when it comes to on-site wire fastening. It was launched a few years ago after profound research and development using state-of-the-art design support software as well as a long range of testings. It has since become a huge success and is used all over the world for a never ending range of applications.
The main benefits with the BG-100 are:
- Only 2 clamps needed per fixation for all dimensions
- Tested and approved for lifting with modern wire ropes (1960 N/mm2)
- Efficiency above 90% of MBL of the wire
- Independent of mounting direction
- Hot-dip galvanized for better corrosion resistance
- Less material needed reducing weight and speeds up mounting
The BG-100 Wire Clamps have been approved for lifting applications by testing by accredited organs applying the European standard EN 13411-3:2400. Make sure to follow the mounting instructions!
You will find product presentation and mounting instructions for download here.Please call for prices.