1/2" x 27" Auger Type Earth Anchor with 3-1/8" Helix
Kermco-Dehaai Monroe Earth Anchors are highly visible, extremely versatile, and easy to use.
- To use, be sure the anchor is screwed in so that it is in the ground in-line with the line of pull. A guy rope, wire, or cable is then easily attached to the anchor eye.
- A practical way to secure , fences, trees, clothes lines, tents, boats, trellises swings and other play equipment. Also great for use on the farm for pets and livestock pickets, grain bins, arbors, feed racks and much more.
- Manufactured from Grade 50 Steel for rugged strength.
- Finished with orange enamel paint for excellent visibility.
- Easy to use: Because the auger is very sharp, it will turn easily into or out of the ground.
- Made in the USA.
We Also Recommend
Treekkers® Plus Gloves by RPE (dozen)
Sale price $ 13184 $ 131.84
Save $ 56