DescendAll by MARK Save-A-Life - Bare Device
speed through-put with faster climber descents. As one climber attaches to the device and is descending to the ground, another connection on the other side is
being sent upward for the next customer. No more waiting for the device to be returned! Faster than other descenders at a fraction of the price.
A proven descending device now available for everyday use the DescendAll has tremendous advantages over existing descenders:
- Truly Affordable - a fraction of the price of other descenders on the market
- Simple Dependable Design - no springs or complicated parts to break
- Lower Cost of Ownership - no more exorbitant re-cert & shipping fees
- Daily Inspection Made Easy - check the brakes and the rope without fuss
- No more costly factory-only webbing
- Faster Throughput - no more waiting for the device to be returned
NOTE: This is a bare device with no rope or accessories included. Requires 9 mm static rope meeting EN 1891 Class A.