Lightspeed Impact Trolley
Head Rush Technologies
The Impact Trolley is the only trolley on the market designed specifically for impact braking in the recreational zip line and ropes course industry. Engineered specifically for the zipSTOP Zip Line Brake, the Impact Trolley provides smoother braking, enhanced rider experience, reduced cable wear, and decreased rider risk. Maximum operating speed is 75 mph (120 kph) and the suitable rider weight range is 33–330 lbs (15–150 kg).
The Impact Trolley can be mounted in various configurations including single or dual cable setups with primary and secondary clip-in options, and with or without the T-Handle Accessory or Hook/Catch accessory mechanism. See the headrushtech.com website for more details.
<h3 "="" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-size: 20.8px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.25; color: rgb(239, 67, 46); font-family: "Open Sans", sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Configurations
Impact Trolley with T-Handle and Hook
This option combines all of the benefits of the Impact Trolley, Catch Accessory (to help eliminate rider retrieval scenarios) and T-Handle (with knurled handles for maximum grip and stainless steel construction) – all in one package.
Impact Trolley with T-Handle
Our most popular trolley setup, with the best possible rider experience. The handle keeps riders facing forward with their hands free from the impact area (essential with impact braking) and pivots to smoothen the impact, swinging with the rider as they decelerate.
Impact Trolley with Hook
The hook interacts with a catch mechanism on the brake trolley to prevent riders from rolling away from the landing zone, increasing throughput by allowing a guide to easily pull the rider to the platform. It even works with offset redirection lines.
Basic Impact Trolley
The Impact Trolley is the only zip line trolley designed specifically for impact braking. Its superior design and quality components make it the best of its class, and zip line operators can always add on features (catch accessory, T-handle, etc.) as their needs evolve.
- Only trolley designed for use with impact braking
- Rated for higher speeds than competitors’ trolleys – up to 70 mph (112.65 km/h)
- Simple, single-step mounting process maximizes throughput
- Increased performance with comparable cost to other trolleys
- Enhances rider experience, especially when using the optional Catch Accessory
- Longer expected lifespan than competitors’ trolleys
- Anodized aluminum design increases strength while being corrosion resistant
- Capable of enduring harsh environments
- Lightweight design is perfect for zip line riders of all ages
- Sheaves designed to fit cables between 3/8” and 3/4” diameter
- Enhanced safety with built-in redundancy
- Cost savings potential through less frequent cable, trolley and brake part replacements
- Multiple clip-in points for enhanced safety