MARK Save-A-Life Allstar Rescue Descender/Ascender
The NEW MARK Allstar is one of the most powerful rescue devices available. Its new, innovative design is highly rated and fully certified by:
- ANSI Z359.4:2013
- EN 341:2011 – 1A, EN 1496:2017 - B, EN 12841 Typ C
With a maximum load of 285kg (628lbs) the Mark Allstar allows for the simultaneous descending of up to three people from heights up to 500m. By alternating descent on both rope ends one can rescue or evacuate more than three persons efficiently (shuttle system).
MARK Allstar comes equipped with a handwheel and a hexagon head connector enabling the use of a battery-powered drill for lifting up to 500m.
- Standards: ANSI Z359.4:2013, EN 12841 Type C, EN 1496:2017-B, EN 341:2011-1A
- Rated: 285 kg (3 Persons)
- Descent Speed: ca. 0.8 m/sec (independent of descending load)
- Brake System: automatic, redundant brake system, 2 flywheel brakes, brake drums made from steel
- Rope: MARK Kernmantlerope ø 10.5mm nach EN 1891-A (EN 341, EN 1496, ANSI Z359.4), MARK Kernmantlerope ø 9,6mm to ø 11mm according EN 1891-A (EN 12841)