Head Rush Technologies
The Head Rush QUICKjump Free Fall Device provides an exciting element with high throughput and low operational costs to amusement park operators, family entertainment centers, adventure parks, resorts, ropes courses and more.
The QUICKjump Fee Fall Device is modular, compact and can be installed in almost any high location. The ease of installation allows you to keep your attraction fresh by moving the QUICKjump or modifying the attraction as needed. The only limitation is your imagination.
- True free fall feeling: Head Rush's magnetic braking technology has been adapted to allow an initial rapid descent, giving the rider a true stomach-flipping thrill. Other systems require a relatively long ramp up period to get to peak speed and lack a true "free fall experience."
- Consistently fun descent: The self-regulating braking system has minimal variation in the descent rate of a child (at 35 lb/16 kg min.) and an adult (at 285 lb/130 kg max).
- Simple to install and easy to relocate: Compact modular unit designed to be hung from a top anchor. The QUICKjump is easily moved to various locations. The only limitation is your imagination.
- High throughput at a low cost: The QUICKjump is a great revenue-generating attraction. The QUICKjump retracts quickly and safely, allowing for more throughput than other free fall devices. It is also much more affordable to own, operate and maintain, providing a high ROI relative to the competition.
- Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts: Non-contacting magnetic technology with a reliable self-regulating backup system.
- Easy to maintain: Other than regular self-inspection, the QUICKjump only requires an affordable annual recertification. Webbing is durable and field replaceable. Other devices require cycle counts, spring replacement and costly maintenance.
Extend the free fall feeling of the QUICKjump with the RipCord accessory. Integrated with the webbing assembly, this optional accessory amplifies the free fall of your device. Available in a 1.5m (approx. 5 ft.) length for the QUICKjump or 3m (approx. 10 ft.) for the QUICKjump XL and replaces the regular webbing assembly.
- Rated Working Capacity: 16 to 130 kg (35 to 285 lb)
- Device Weight: 19.75 kg (44 lb)
- Maximum Descent Load: 130 kg (285 lb)
- Maximum Descent Height: 12.5 m (41 ft)
- Minimum Descent Height: 8.0 m (26 ft)
*Note that the descent height may vary with the addition of Authorized QUICKjump Accessories.