QUICKjump Low Mount with RipCord
Head Rush Technologies
The QUICKjump Low Mount Free Fall Device with 0.8m Low Mount Ripcord joins Head Rush's existing QUICKjump family of free fall devices to bring a thrilling free fall experience to facilities with limited mounting heights. It’s ideal for family entertainment centers, fun climbs, or any kid-oriented activity center.
Works with mounting heights from approximately
5.3 m to 8.0 m (17.4 ft to 26.25 ft).
- Perfect for kids centers, camps, and fun climbs: Specifically designed for participants from 44 to 285 lbs
- True free fall feeling: Head Rush's magnetic braking technology has been adapted to allow an initial rapid descent, giving the rider a true stomach-flipping thrill. Other systems require a relatively long ramp up period to get to peak speed and lack a true "free fall experience."
- Consistently fun descent: The self-regulating braking system has minimal variation in the descent rate of a child (at 44 lbs. min.) and an adult (at 285 lbs.).
- Simple to install and easy to relocate: Compact modular unit designed to be hung from a top anchor. The QUICKjump Low Mount is easily moved to various locations. The only limitation is your imagination.
- Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts: Non-contacting magnetic technology with a reliable self-regulating backup system.
- Easy to maintain: Other than regular self-inspection, the QUICKjump only requires an affordable annual re-certification. Webbing is durable and field replaceable. Other devices require cycle counts, spring replacement and costly maintenance.
- Dimensions: 80 x 320 x 216 mm (15 x 12.6 x 8.5 in)
- Device Weight: Approximately 19.75 kg (44 lbs)
Minimum Mounted Height: Approximately 5.3 m (17.4 ft) Maximum Mounted Height: Approximately 8.0 m (26.25 ft)
- Rated Working Capacity: (44 - 285 lbs)
- Warranty: 2 years