Teufelberger 3/8" KMIII Static Climbing Rope
Teufelberger KM III is certified to EN 1891A and NFPA 1983:2012. It is equipped with a core of nylon and a cover of polyester. This polyester cover is robust and ideal for ascenders since it features a very good grip. Therefore, the climber is able to move up the rope without the bounce one usually encounters on an all-Nylon climbing rope The polyester cover is perfectly balanced with the Nylon core to limit rotation, recoil and stretch. The rope construction of the KM III with its 32-strand cover provides for an optimum cover/core ratio ensuring an extraordinarily smooth cover, higher tensile strength values and excellent handling.
- Diameter: 3/8"
- Length: 600'
- Color: White
- Material: Nylon/Polyester
- Construction: Kernmantle
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 6070 lbs (Average Tensile Strength: 7650 lbs)
- Optimum cover/core ratio
- Balanced and torque free rope construction
- Excellent handling and outstanding knot holding ability
- High abrasion resistance
- Excellent UV protection
- Standards & Certifications: EN 1891 Type B, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- Made in USA
Rope for in the use of Descend All and MARK Elephant.